One of the "green" technical solutions developed by Skywalker is our "tree-friendly" lifeline anchor device (tree mounting / tree strapping system) for forest high wire ropes courses which has been adopted by climbing park designers all over Europe. This eco-friendly lifeline anchoring device is based on a set of specially designed brackets which, unlike conventional methods using multi-layer steel cable coils, can be continuously adjusted to the ongoing growth pattern of any tree that is part of the course supporting structure.
- electrolytically galvanized, black powdercoated
- incl. Foamrubber sheet, black, 1,5cm
- incl. red lifline marker 20cm
- We require a minimum total order value, for orders below 1000,= Euro a handling-fee may apply. Please contact us for a quote.
- For EU customers with a valid VAT number (outside NL) we deliver our goods at 0% VAT (VAT reverse charge option).
- For non-EU costomers we deliver goods DAP – Delivered at Place (named place of destination).
- Prices are per piece, excl. VAT, transport, taxes and duties.