QuickFlight Free Fall Device
The QuickJump / QuickFlight Free Fall Device provides an exciting element with high throughput and low operational costs to operators of amusement parks, family entertainment centers, adventure parks, shopping centers, resorts, ropes courses and more. The QuickJump / QuickFlight gives the rider the feeling of a free fall, while safely controlling their descent.
- Quickflight Low Mount: € 3.400,=
- Quickflight 1 meter Ripcord: € 3.500,=
- Quickflight 2 meter Ripcord: € 3.700,=
The QuickJump / QuickFlight family of free fall devices were designed as a natural extension of our patented magnetic braking technology, allowing a jumper a thrilling free fall before softly catching them and lowering them to the ground. They give riders the sensation of a real free fall, and it makes a QuickJump / QuickFlight the perfect addition to a ropes course or any outdoor attraction that wants to add a real 'wow' factor.
QuickJump / QuickFlight is also a great attraction for amusement parks, family entertainment centers (our Low Mount model was created specifically for indoor facilities or installations with low mounting heights), adventure parks, shopping centers, resorts, and more.
A QuickJump / QuickFlight can be installed in almost any high location and moved easily, and it's affordable enough to start making a profit in a matter of hours.
- True free fall feeling: Our magnetic braking technology has been adapted to allow an initial rapid descent, giving the rider a true stomach-flipping thrill. Other systems require a relatively long ramp up period to get to peak speed and lack a true "free fall experience."
- Consistently fun descent: The self-regulating braking system has minimal variation in the descent rate of a child (at 35 lb/16 kg min.) and an adult (at 285 lb/130 kg max).
- Simple to install and easy to relocate: Compact modular unit designed to be hung from a top anchor. The QuickJump / QuickFlight can be moved easily to various locations. The only limitation is your imagination.
- High throughput at a low cost: The QuickJump / QuickFlight is a great revenue-generating attraction. The QuickJump / QuickFlight retracts quickly and safely, allowing for more throughput than other free fall devices. It is also much more affordable to own, operate and maintain, providing a high ROI relative to the competition.
- Reliability with no sacrificial wear parts: Non-contacting magnetic technology with a reliable self-regulating backup system.
- Easy to maintain: Other than regular self-inspection, the QuickJump / QuickFlight only requires an affordable annual recertification. Webbing is durable and field replaceable. Other devices require cycle counts, spring replacement and costly maintenance.
QuickJump / QuickFlight RipCord Options and Mounting Heights
QuickJump / QuickFlight devices come with optional RipCord options that can increase the free fall distance and mounting height possibilities. The length of the free fall roughly equates to RipCord length plus the free fall inherent to the device.
Mounting height distances provided below are from the device nozzle to the ground.
- QuickJump / QuickFlight Low Mount: Minimum mounting height of 6.0 m (19.7 ft), maximum mounting height of 8.3 m (27.2 ft)
- QuickJump / QuickFlight with 1 meter RipCord: Minimum mounting height of 8 m (14.3 ft), maximum mounting height of 14.3 m (46.9 ft)
- QuickJump / QuickFlight with 2 meter RipCord: Minimum mounting height of 9 m (29.6 ft), maximum mounting height of 15.3 m (50.1 ft)
- Dimensions: 80 x 320 x 216 mm (15 x 12.6 x 8.5 in)
- Device Weight
- QuickJump / QuickFlight: 19.75 kg (44 lbs)
- QuickJump / QuickFlight XL: 20.8 kg (46 lbs)
- Rated Working Capacity (all devices)
- 20 to 130 kg (44 to 285 lbs)
- We require a minimum total order value, for orders below 1000,= Euro a handling-fee may apply. Please contact us for a quote.
- For EU customers with a valid VAT number (outside NL) we deliver our goods at 0% VAT (VAT reverse charge option).
- For non-EU costomers we deliver goods DAP – Delivered at Place (named place of destination).
- Prices are per piece, excl. VAT, transport, taxes and duties.