QuickFlight XL Free Fall
The QuickFlight XL Free Fall Device provides an exciting element with high throughput and low operational costs to operators of amusement parks, family entertainment centers, adventure parks, shopping centers, resorts, ropes courses and more. The QuickJump / QuickFlight XL gives the rider the feeling of a free fall, while safely controlling their descent.
- QuickFlight XL, 1 meter RipCord: € 3.900,=
- QuickFlight XL, 2 meter RipCord: € 4.100,=
The QuickJump / QuickFlight XL is modular and compact, allowing it to be installed in almost any high location. There are endless possibilities for including a QuickJump / QuickFlight XL attraction in your facility. Because of the ease of installation, you can keep your attraction fresh by moving the QuickJump / QuickFlight XL or modifying the attraction as needed.
- Consistently fun descent: The self-regulating braking system has minimal variation in the descent rate of a child (at 44 lb/20 kg min.) and an adult (at 285 lb/130 kg max).
- Simple to install and easy to relocate: Compact modular unit designed to be hung from a top anchor. The QuickJump / QuickFlight XL can be moved easily to various locations. The only limitation is your imagination.
- High throughput at a low cost: The QuickJump / QuickFlight XL is a great revenue-generating attraction. The QuickJump / QuickFlight XL retracts quickly and safely, allowing for more throughput than other free fall devices. It is also much more affordable to own, operate and maintain, providing a high ROI relative to the competition.
- Reliability with no sacrificial wear parts: Non-contacting magnetic technology with a reliable self-regulating backup system.
- Easy to maintain: Other than regular self-inspection, the QuickJump / QuickFlight XL only requires an affordable annual recertification. Webbing is durable and field replaceable. Other devices require cycle counts, spring replacement and costly maintenance.
QuickJump / QuickFlight RipCord Options and Mounting Heights
QuickJump / QuickFlight devices come with optional RipCord options that can increase the free fall distance and mounting height possibilities. The length of the free fall roughly equates to RipCord length plus the free fall inherent to the device.
Extend the free fall feeling of the QuickJump / QuickFlight XL with the RipCord XL accessory. Integrated with the webbing assembly, this optional accessory amplifies the free fall of your device.
- QuickJump / QuickFlight XL with 1 meter RipCord: Minimum mounting height of 12 m (39.4 ft), maximum mounting height of 21.8 m (71.5 ft)
- QuickJump / QuickFlight XL with 2 meter RipCord: Minimum mounting height of 13 m (42.7 ft), maximum mounting height of 23 m (75.4 ft)
- Dimensions: 80 x 320 x 216 mm (15 x 12.6 x 8.5 in)
- Device Weight
- QuickJump / QuickFlight: 19.75 kg (44 lbs)
- QuickJump / QuickFlight XL: 20.8 kg (46 lbs)
- Rated Working Capacity (all devices)
- 20 to 130 kg (44 to 285 lbs)
* Note that the descent height may vary with the addition of Authorized QuickJump / QuickFlight Accessories.
- We require a minimum total order value, for orders below 1000,= Euro a handling-fee may apply. Please contact us for a quote.
- For EU customers with a valid VAT number (outside NL) we deliver our goods at 0% VAT (VAT reverse charge option).
- For non-EU costomers we deliver goods DAP – Delivered at Place (named place of destination).
- Prices are per piece, excl. VAT, transport, taxes and duties.