ALF Climb Assist locking pulley
The ALF Climb Assist Pulley was designed for the Challenge Course industry, as a simple method of protecting users on vertical accesses in a High Ropes/Challenge course.
The ALF is also a protection solution for workers on towers, masts, Wind Turbines and even in constrution applications where a cost-effective, temporary climb assist solution is required for short duration working. In the event of a fall, the ALF Pulley locks on quickly to arrest the fall. As fall distances are extremely small, it is extremely unlikely that the user will be incapacitated. However if necessary, a resuce can be easily organised from ground level.
The ALF has been field trialled and cycle tested by over 4000 users with no detriment to performance and with little or no wear. The Alf has been extensively drop tested, in line with both CE EN360 and ANSI Z359. The unit has also been tested with weights other than those required for CE and ANSI Standards and has been statically pulled to destruction- making it probably the safest Climb Assist product in the world!
Weight (grams): 1200
Weight (ounces): 42.3
Compatible with rope diameter (mm): Approved 11mm EN1891-A Ropes Only
Number of persons: 1
Body material: Aluminium
- We require a minimum total order value, for orders below 1000,= Euro a handling-fee may apply.
- We deiver worldwide, transport costs are calculated on order volume and country, please use our RFQ system to get your quote
- For EU customers with a valid VAT number (outside NL) we deliver our goods at 0% VAT (VAT reverse charge option).
- For non-EU costomers we deliver goods DAP – Delivered at Place (named place of destination).
- Prices are per piece, excl. VAT, transport, taxes and duties.