TRUBLUE 2 - 7,5 meter webbing
The TRUBLUE Auto Belay is the next generation of indoor and outdoor climbing wall auto belays. Designed specifically for the climbing industry, TRUBLUE uses technology superior to prior and current auto belay devices.
TRUBLUE’s self-regulating magnetic braking system is the result of over four years of research, development and testing. Our auto belay is designed for climbers and engineered for safety. Our auto belays are engineered to meet the strictest safety standards of all auto belays. Plus, TRUBLUE auto belays have undergone extensive testing by an ISO 17025 certified lab specializing in product safety testing.
The new TRUBLUE 2 is available in two webbing lengths:
- 12,5 m (41 ft)
- 7,5 m (24.6 ft)
The 7.5 m webbing length provides a slower descent for shorter walls. When ordering your unit, please select the appropriate length for your climbing wall height.
- Maximum descent velocity: 6 ft./s (1.8 m/s)
- Maximum descent height: 41 ft (12.5 m) - Shorter webbing available with a maximum descent height of 24.6 ft (7.5 m)
- Rated working capacity: 22 to 330 lbs (10 to 150 kg)
- Housing materials: Cast aluminum and modified Acetal webbing feed-in nozzle
- Line: Nylon/Spectra Webbing 0.9 in (20.32 mm) wide, 0.1 in (2.5 mm) thick, 3,507 lbs (15.6 kN) breaking load when new
- Dimensions: 15 in x 12.6 in x 5.5 in (380 mm x 320 mm x 140 mm)
- Device weight: 42.5 lbs (19.3 kg)
- Smooth descent: The self-regulating braking system has minimal variation in the descent rate of a child (at 22 lb/10 kg min.) and an adult (at 330 lb/150 kg max).
- Reliability with no sacrificial wear parts: Non-contacting magnetic technology with a reliable self-regulating backup system.
- Meets international safety standards: TRUBLUE is designed for climbers and engineered for safety. We engineered TRUBLUE to meet international safety standards for fall arrest devices.
- Extensive safety testing: For over four years, the TRUBLUE auto belay has undergone extensive safety testing by an ISO 17025 accredited company specializing in product testing.
- No clutch bearing: The TRUBLUE has been engineered to eliminate the need for one-way clutch bearings. This eliminates a key potential point of failure that is present in other auto belay designs, as well as the need to maintain and replace these mechanisms.
- Gentle whirring noise: Our auto belay makes a gentle whirring noise as the climber descends, alerting those below of a descending climber.
- Simple to install and easy to relocate: Compact modular unit designed to be hung from a top anchor. Just one step and no cost. Units can be moved to accommodate classes, birthday parties and other group activities, reducing staffing costs.
- Maximum descent height of 41 feet (12.5 m): Provides the longest range of all modular systems.
- Accommodates a wide range of climber weights: The TRUBLUE allows for a weight range of 22 – 330 lbs (10 to 150 kg), making it the ideal auto belay system for facilities with a wide audience of children and adults.
Minimal Maintenance Requirements and Costs
- Webbing based system: Will not damage walls like cable-based systems can. Plus, webbing is preferred by climbers over cable for its more natural feel.
- Reduced webbing wear: Unique field-replaceable webbing delivery nozzle significantly reduces webbing wear.
- Minimal Maintenance: Webbing replacement for the TRUBLUE is significantly less expensive than cable replacement for other types of auto belays.
- Low cost of ownership: An annual re-certification inspection is required with a low cost of $199. The TRUBLUE has no limit on the number of cycles before annual re-certification. Because they are modular, TRUBLUE units can be sent to our servicing center should they need repair, saving you money on costly site visits for stationary/fixed auto belays.
- Two year warranty
- We require a minimum total order value, for orders below 1000,= Euro a handling-fee may apply.
- We deiver worldwide, transport costs are calculated on order volume and country, please use our RFQ system to get your quote
- For EU customers with a valid VAT number (outside NL) we deliver our goods at 0% VAT (VAT reverse charge option).
- For non-EU costomers we deliver goods DAP – Delivered at Place (named place of destination).
- Prices are per piece, excl. VAT, transport, taxes and duties.