TRUBLUE Auto Belay unit XL
Designed for higher climbing walls, the TRUBLUE XL Auto Belay accommodates heights up to 65 feet.
TRUBLUE XL’s self-regulating magnetic braking system is the result of over four years of research, development and testing. Our auto belay is designed for climbers and engineered for safety. Our auto belays are engineered to meet the strictest safety standards of all auto belays.
The new TRUBLUE XL is available in one webbing length:
- 19,8 m (65 ft)
Maximum Mounting Height: TRUBLUE XL 20 m purple webbing end: Max 20.0 m (65.6 ft)
Minimum Mounting Height: TRUBLUE XL 20 m purple webbing end: Min 12.0 m (39.4 ft)
- Smooth descent: The self-regulating braking system has minimal variation in the descent rate of a child (at 22 lb/10 kg min.) and an adult (at 330 lb/150 kg max).
- Reliability with no sacrificial wear parts: Non-contacting magnetic technology with a reliable self-regulating backup system.
- Meets international safety standards: TRUBLUE XL is designed for climbers and engineered for safety. We engineered TRUBLUE XL to meet international safety standards for fall arrest devices.
- No clutch bearing: The TRUBLUE XL has been engineered to eliminate the need for one-way clutch bearings. This eliminates a key potential point of failure that is present in other auto belay designs, as well as the need to maintain and replace these mechanisms.
- Gentle whirring noise: Our auto belay makes a gentle whirring noise as the climber descends, alerting those below of a descending climber.
- Simple to install and easy to relocate: Compact modular unit designed to be hung from a top anchor. Just one step and no cost. Units can be moved to accommodate classes, birthday parties and other group activities, reducing staffing costs.
- Maximum descent height of 65 feet (19.8 m): Provides the longest range of all modular systems.
- Accommodates a wide range of climber weights: The TRUBLUE XL allows for a weight range of 22 – 330 lbs (10 to 150 kg), making it the ideal auto belay system for facilities with a wide audience of children and adults.
Minimal Maintenance Requirements and Costs
- Webbing based system: Will not damage walls like cable-based systems can. Plus, webbing is preferred by climbers over cable for its more natural feel.
- Reduced webbing wear: Unique field-replaceable webbing delivery nozzle significantly reduces webbing wear.
- Minimal Maintenance: Webbing replacement for the TRUBLUE XL is significantly less expensive than cable replacement for other types of auto belays.
- Two year warranty
- We require a minimum total order value, for orders below 1000,= Euro a handling-fee may apply.
- We deiver worldwide, transport costs are calculated on order volume and country, please use our RFQ system to get your quote
- For EU customers with a valid VAT number (outside NL) we deliver our goods at 0% VAT (VAT reverse charge option).
- For non-EU costomers we deliver goods DAP – Delivered at Place (named place of destination).
- Prices are per piece, excl. VAT, transport, taxes and duties.