LightSpeed Impact Trolley
The Impact Trolley is the only trolley on the market designed specifically for impact braking in the recreational zip line and ropes course industry. Engineered specifically for the zipSTOP Zip Line Brake system, the Impact Trolley provides smoother braking, enhanced rider experience, reduced cable wear, and decreased rider risk. Maximum operating speed is 75 mph (120 kph) and the suitable rider weight range is 33–330 lbs (15–150 kg).
The Impact Trolley can be mounted in various configurations including single or dual cable setups with primary and secondary clip-in options, and with or without the T-Handle Accessory or Hook/Catch accessory mechanism.
- Only trolley designed for use with impact braking
- Rated for higher speeds than competitors’ trolleys – up to 70 mph (112.65 km/h)
- Simple, single-step mounting process maximizes throughput
- Increased performance with comparable cost to other trolleys
- Enhances rider experience, especially when using the optional Catch Accessory
- Longer expected lifespan than competitors’ trolleys
- Anodized aluminum design increases strength while being corrosion resistant
- Capable of enduring harsh environments
- Lightweight design is perfect for zip line riders of all ages
- Sheaves designed to fit cables between 3/8” and 3/4” diameter
- Enhanced safety with built-in redundancy
- Cost savings potential through less frequent cable, trolley and brake part replacements
- Multiple clip-in points for enhanced safety
- Made in the USA
The Impact Trolley can be purchased in the following configurations:
- LightSpeed Impact Zip Line Trolley
- LightSpeed Impact Zip Line Trolley with the Hook Accessory
- LightSpeed Impact Zip Line Trolley with the T-Handle Accessory
- LightSpeed Impact Zip Line Trolley with both the Hook Accessory and T-Handle Accessory
Pricing and options:
|Price per piece|
|LightSpeed Impact Trolley with Hook and T-Handle - Orange||€ 353,00|
|LightSpeed Impact Trolley with T-Handle - Orange||€ 315,00|
|LightSpeed Impact Trolley with Hook - Orange||€ 193,00|
|LightSpeed Impact Trolley - Orange||€ 152,00|
|LightSpeed Impact Trolley with Hook and T-Handle - Silver||€ 353,00|
|LightSpeed Impact Trolley with T-Handle - Silver||€ 315,00|
|LightSpeed Impact Trolley with Hook - Silver||€ 193,00|
|LightSpeed Impact Trolley - Silver||€ 152,00|
- Rated Working Capacity: 15 to 150 kg (33 to 330 lbs)
- Maximum Operating Speed: 120 kph (75 mph)
- Working Temperatures: Minimum -40°C/-40°F, Maximum 80°C/176°F
- Dimensions: (for Single Trolley without handle): 180mm long x 115mm high x 33mm wide (7 in long x 4.5 in high x 1.3 in wide)
- Device Weight: (for Single Trolley without handle): 550 grams (19.4 ounces)
- Cable Compatibility: Fits 9.5mm – 19mm (3/8 in – 3/4 in) diameter cable
- Warranty: 1 year
- The Impact Trolley is intended for zip lining applications and has conformed as Personal Protective Equipment to CE requirements stated by Directive 89/686/EEC + Amendments from EN 795:2012, EN 12275:2013, EN 12278:2007, EN 362:2005, and EN/prEN15567-1
- We require a minimum total order value, for orders below 1000,= Euro a handling-fee may apply. Please contact us for a quote.
- For EU customers with a valid VAT number (outside NL) we deliver our goods at 0% VAT (VAT reverse charge option).
- For non-EU costomers we deliver goods DAP – Delivered at Place (named place of destination).
- Prices are per piece, excl. VAT, transport, taxes and duties.