ISC Zippey Clip and Zip Trolley
Easy, secure, one-handed fitting: The Zippey Trolley - manufactured by ISC - is bi-directional, so there's no wrong way to fit it. Zippey offers a one handed action with increased safety. The simple, yet secure spring-loaded double locking gate mechanism can be easily operated with finger or thumb. The gate mechanism features a twin keylock (anti-snag) nose for strength and security. The gate closure is effected by a standard Stainless Steel Karabiner gate spring, ensuring a smooth, positive and long-life action.
Having consulted zipline operators from around the world throughout the development of the Zippey, we have succeeded in incorporating all the positive features needed to overcome the challenges faced by the industry.
Long-life, high spec bearings Zippey has a speed rating of 60mph (90kph), which is based on the use of the same high spec deep groove, double row ball bearings, as used in our Zipspeed range. The expected life of the bearings could be more than 1000 miles (1500km).
Zippey Clip ‘n’ Zip is manufactured from high-spec 4mm aluminium plate, with a forged aluminium gate and stainless steel wheels – all of which offer the best weight to performance ratio on the market.
- Fully CE Approved
- MBS 25kN
- Bi- directional so there’s not wrong way to attach it to the wire
- One handed action
- Secure, spring-loaded double locking gate mechanism – easily operated with finger or thumb
- Long-life high specification ball bearings – Standard Zippey bearings are sealed
- Optional ‘greasable bearings’ for sites who have problems with sand/dust or saltwater ingress
- Speed rating – 60mph (90kph)
- Expected life of bearings could be more than 1000 miles (1500km)
- Direct lanyard connection (attachment eye of the Zippey has been designed to accept a 1” (25mm) wide webbing lanyard (See 5CM-LRA101), and has been specially radiussed to minimize wear
- Replaceable End Stops – Flat or Hooked – Standard Zippey has FLAT – made from highly durable Acetal
- Hooked End Stops are compatible with SmartSnap Continuous Attachment Device RP420, as well as most karabiners/Snaphooks.
|Code||Description||Price excl. VAT|
|RP074A1||Zippey Trolley for 13mm Cable, Red, Sealed Bearings + Flat end Stops||€ 131,=|
|RP074B1||Zippey Trolley for 13mm Cable, Red, Sealed Bearings + Hooked end Stops||€ 145,=|
|RP074C1||Zippey Trolley for 13mm Cable, Red, Greasable Bearings + Flat end Stops||€ 141,=|
|RP074D1||Zippey Trolley for 13mm Cable, Red, Greasable Bearings + Hooked end Stops||€ 156,=|
|KT074A1||Flat end stops - Pack 10||€ 54,=|
|KT074A2||Hook ends - Pack 10||€ 215,=|
- We require a minimum total order value, for orders below 1000,= Euro a handling-fee may apply.
- We deiver worldwide, transport costs are calculated on order volume and country, please use our RFQ system to get your quote
- For EU customers with a valid VAT number (outside NL) we deliver our goods at 0% VAT (VAT reverse charge option).
- For non-EU costomers we deliver goods DAP – Delivered at Place (named place of destination).
- Prices are per piece, excl. VAT, transport, taxes and duties.