This innovation allows the use of a braking system together with a continuous system without any disassemble. The zip line can be integrated directly on the continuous course. SafeStop is continuous gripper for zip line brake.
This innovation allows the use of a braking system together with a continuous safety line without disassembly of the trolley (self-locking device) from the rope. The zip line can be integrated on the continuous ropes course.
Key benefits of the SafeStop include
- Continuous safety on the zip line
- The continuous grip allows braking.
- Safe Stop can be used with all other continuous belay systems
- Disassembly is not applicable at the end of the Zipline
- The park visitor can leave the zip line without disengaging the trolley and is protected throughout.
Further advantages of the Safe Stop are
- Variable rider weights and speeds
- Designed for a wide range of weights and velocities, SafeStop gives you flexibility in zip line design and operations.
- SafeStop automatically resets after every ride, less staff is needed.
- Faster throughput
- SafeStop brakes evenly and resets automatically. This results in a flowing service at the zip line and increases customer satisfaction.
- Reduce operating costs and risks
- Park visitors must not be actively involved in braking, the zip stop reduces the need of employees.