Our Adventure concept allows children and teenagers to be active during their free time, aiding in the development of physical coordination abilities and demonstrating that being outside is a fun alternative to spending hours in front of a television or computer screen. Our Adventure concept portfolio offers a wide choice of outdoor activities to meet all interests, skills, and objectives, whether as an extension to an existing playground, as a new facility, or as a site for community holiday programs, school trips, or activity initiatives.
What are the on-site requirements for an Adventure climbing park?
- A plot (preferably beween 1 - 2.5 hectares)
- A budget between 150,000 and 250,000 euros
- A parking site with approx. 30 to 80 spaces
Adventure high ropes courses. More than just fun.
- Are you the owner of a (unused) plot?
- Are you already running a business in the Toursim & Leisure serctor and are currently thinking about expanding into outdoor activities?
- Are you an investor with a particular interest in Leisure & Recreation, looking for new investment opportunities in the field of commercial outdoor activities?
- Do you represent a local community or a regional body, looking into possible future initatives regarding outdoor activities aimed at local schools (sport and education), thinking about generating additional revenue by extenting community-run outdoor facilites?
- Are you an entrepreneur planning to start your own business in Toursim, Leisure or Health & Recreation?
- "Getting back to nature and feeling good!" Over the past years, exercise in the form of outdoor activites has rapidly gained in popularity, now representing one of the fastest growing sectors of the tourism and leisure industry.
- "I need a break!" Active Adventure climbing parks and high ropes courses allow you to take breaks from day-to-day life. Enjoy a stint of oudoor adventure to its fullest.
- "Let's see if I can do it!" Our ropes courses are an agility challenge regarding speed, height, felixibility, eye-body-coordination and balance. All of this in a totally safe enviromnet. And give yourself a pat on the back afterwards.
- "You are not alone." In our Active Adventure climbing parks you can enjoy physical activity together with your family, your friends or your work collegues. Share the action. Share the fun.
- "Something for everyone." Our Active Adventure high ropes courses cover a wide range of diffulty levels. You can do it - no matter what shape you are in. And completing the most basic course layouts requires no or only little physical skills.