Our high ropes activity courses and forest climbing parks provide fascinating experience and exciting challenges. And when it comes to the safety of your visitors, we won't compromise or cut corners. Means we follow the building and safety regulations issued by the European legislators, national industry regulators and roof organizations to the letter.
- Design, construction and installation comply with EU regulations NEN EN 15567-01 and NEN EN 12572
- We fully observe the guidelines of the European Ropes Course Association (ERCA) and International Adventure Park Association (IAPA)
- Full compliance with all building regulations issued by regional or communal authorities.
- Complete technical documentation, including user manuals, Health & Safety and operational guidelines as well as course-specific risk assessments
- We provide training and education for your management and operational staff (according to EN 15567‐02)
- Site acceptance tests by an accredited independent technical testing and certification body prior to the opening (according to EN 15567‐01 and NEN EN 12572)
- Annual inspection and maintenance, on- and off-site support and refresher courses for operational staff