Many of our customers have chosen an ECO high wire forest adventure park not only to add to the variety of pre-existing facilities on-site, but also to give a new and environmentally friendly concept of recreational outdoor activities in general. ECO forest climbing parks are a more than suitable option in this regard, and have been demonstrated to be a valuable addition to a variety of local and regional Health and Recreation programs and initiatives.
What are the on-site requirements for a high wire forest adventure park?
- A variety of mature and healthy trees
- Between 1.5 and 2.5 hectares of forest
- Approx. 60 to 120 strong trees
- A budget between 150.000 and 250.000 euros
- A parking site with about 30 to 80 spaces
Climbing parks. More than just fun.
- Are you an exisiting business in the tourism or recreation sector and are currently thinking about expanding into outdoor activities?
- Are you an investor with a particular interest in the leisure and recreation sector, looking for new and ecologically friendly investment opportunities in the field of sport and nature?
- Do you represent a local community or a regional body, looking into possible future initiatives or programs of how to a) encourage people to become active and enjoy being outdoors? b) generate additional revenue by extending community-run outdoor facilities? c) attract visitors to your community or region?
- Are you a HR consultant, a motivational company or a Staff Welfare officer, looking for new ways to facilitate team and self-confidence building?
- Are you an entrepreneur planning to start your own business in tourism, leisure or health and recreation?
- "Getting back to nature and feeling good!" - Over the past years, exercise in the form of outdoor activities has rapidly gained in popularity, now representing one of the fastest growing sectors of the Tourism & Leisure industry.
- "I need a break!" ECO forest climbing parks allow you to take breaks from day-to-day life. Enjoy a stint of outdoor adventure to its fullest.
- "Let's see if I can do it!" ECO forest climbing parks are an agility challenge regarding speed, height, flexibility, eye-body-coordination and balance. All of this in a totally safe environment. And give yourself a pat on the back afterwards.
- "You are not alone." ECO forest climbing parks allow you to enjoy physical activity together - with your family, your friends or your work colleagues. Share the action. Share the fun.
- "Something for everyone." The indiviual parcours of each ECO forest climbing park cover a wide range of difficulty levels and, thus, offer exactly the right challenge for you - no matter what shape you are in. For the basic parcours, no or only little physical skills are requiried.
Respect for nature
ECO high wire parks and high ropes exercise courses are built to meet the most stringent environmental standards. We hold nature with high regard. That is to say, whatever item we utilize is either natural or environmentally friendly. No trees are harmed during the construction of our parks on site. We also try to reduce any interaction with the local species and plants to a bare minimum. Our concept is also backed by the government, which works in tandem with current initiatives to encourage people to get active and reconnect with their natural surroundings.ECO high wire parks and high ropes exercise courses are built to meet the most stringent environmental standards. We hold nature with high regard. That is to say, whatever item we utilize is either natural or environmentally friendly. No trees are harmed during the construction of our parks on site. We also try to reduce any interaction with the local species and plants to a bare minimum.
Our concept is also backed by the government, which works in tandem with current initiatives to encourage people to get active and reconnect with their natural surroundings.
In terms of design and assembly, our products completely conform with European quality and safety standards. Prior to their start operation, we arrange for a technical inspection of our climbing parks by an impartial body upon request. In addition, any climbing park delivered by Skywalkers' skilled staff comes with a maintenance agreement that ensures the park's continued functionality and user safety.