Bring free fall to your business with QuickFlight, an exhilarating, high throughput thrill for all ages!
Imagine stepping off a platform and experiencing a taste of true, unrestricted free fall before being softly caught and smoothly lowered to the ground. A successor to the QUICKjump, the QuickFlight Free Fall Device creates a fun and exciting free fall experience for any age, now featuring a dual line system for increased rider comfort and operator peace of mind. Whether a building a standalone, eye-catching thrill or an unforgettable adventure course exit, QuickFlight is an easy install on your existing tower, bridge, or ledge. QuickFlight brings free fall to all! Pricing and ordering info here..
The QuickFlight Free Fall Device creates a fun and exciting free fall experience for any age. Whether creating a standalone, eye-catching thrill or adding an unforgettable adventure course exit, QuickFlight is easily installed onto your existing tower, bridge, or ledge. Imagine stepping off a platform and experiencing a taste of true, unrestricted free fall before being softly caught and lowered to the ground by the magnetic, eddy current braking technology. Engineered for a wide range of weights and mounting options, QuickFlight is versatile, easily installed, and features a fully redundant dual line system to ensure rider comfort and operator peace of mind. QuickFlight brings free fall to all!
Eddy Current Magnetic Braking Technology
- The first company to bring magnetic braking technology to the climbing, adventure, and free fall device industries. With no contacting brake parts, magnetics support high throughput operations in all environments.
- No Whiplash. The same technology used in trains, elevators, and roller coasters, eddy current, magnetic braking used in free fall offers a soft catch and smooth descent, cycle after cycle.
- Compact Design. Magnetic braking technology allows for a compact design that is easy to install, portable, and contains components that are easy to self-service.
Exhilarating Free Fall Experience
- True Free Fall Experience. The Flight Series devices offer an unrestricted, “true free fall”, combined with a high “ground effect” factor result in a complete free fall experience truly unlike anything in the industry.
- Peace of Mind. Redundant, dual line system and custom RipCords with built-in Overload Protection Assembly (OPA) serve to maximize rider comfort and operator peace of mind.
- Versatility. Versatility makes QuickFlight an easy add on to an existing structure or standalone thrill for your customers to remember you by.
Maximum Operational Compatibility
- QuickFlight accommodates a wide range of rider weights and mounting heights.
- Customizable. Multiple RipCords and two device options allow for a customized free fall experience compatible with the height of your structures and comfort levels of your clientele.
- Easily retrofit onto adventure towers, utility poles, ropes courses, bridges, and high platforms, QuickFlight is compatible with operations indoors or out!
Easy Inspection and MaintenanceEasy Inspection and Maintenance
- Easy Inspection. Simple, easy to follow inspection process keeps operations simple.
- Field Replaceable Parts. Separately replaceable webbings and RipCord assemblies allow for easy replacement of independent parts to keep down time and costs at a minimum.
- Minimal Ownership Costs. Easy installation, portability, and field replaceability of parts means you’ll save more over time, watching your customers free fall while your profits skyrocket!