A cost-effective new amusement-based tower that can support multiple adventure activities.
The ultimate thrill tower is designed to add to your current leisure options. The Adventure Tower enables for a variety of activities to be housed in a vertical space, reducing the tower's footprint and increasing throughput in a compact area. Your customers may climb, zip, leap, and more on one convenient structure when they use the thrill-adventure thrill-adventure line of products
The modular Adventure Tower is designed for optimal participant experience and throughput, catering to the booming adventure sports market. The tower is very customisable, with activities that may be hand-picked to meet your specific operational requirements. The overall maximum throughput of your tower will improve with each additional activity added, boosting your rate of return on investment. Enhance the client experience with an Adventure Tower that includes any combination of the following activities, which is compatible with any of our Thrill products:
- Zip Lining
- Leap of Faith
- TRUBLUE Auto Belay / Intro to Free Fall Rides
- QUICKflight Free Fall / Intermediate Free Fall
- FlightLine Descent / Advanced Free Fall
Your tower can also be constructed from a number of materials, allowing you to customize the overall appearance and feel of your project. The unique materials selections will enable you to design your tower to match other structures at your resort, adventure park, or amusement park, and will add to the overall aesthetics. Roofing, extra platforms, a second climbing wall, more devices... whatever you can conceive it, we can design it.
Contact Us For a Design Proposal
We are happy to provide an Adventure Tower design proposals for your business. For more information and quotes for a custom Adventure Tower, contact us today.
The Epic Adventure tower consists of a 13 meter climbing wall, 4 rappelling stations and a 21 meter eagles nest platform with the World’s first flightline. The tower also includes a 45 degree cable drop and will combine a zipline and auto belay line to provide and exciting drop to the ground below.
Additional expert information on the Adventure Business
Interested to read more about the Adventure Business with our expert articles?
- Logistics and throughput in Adventure Parks, key elements in Customer satisfaction
- Profitable Upgrades for Aerial Adventure Parks
- Integrating Gaming Technology into Adventure Parks
- Optimizing Adventure Park Operations: The Power of Predictive Analytics
- The Benefits of Integrating Urban Adventure Play in Commercial Retail
- Creating Profitable Adventure Parks: Tips and Strategies
- Roller Coaster Zipline: The Thrilling and Profitable Amusement Solution
- Prioritizing Safety: The Key to Success in Aerial Adventure Parks
- Maximize Your Adventure Park's Potential with an Online Reservation System
- Importance of a Safety and Quality Management System at Adventure Parks
- Virtual Reality Training in Adventure Parks: Revolutionizing Skill Development and Safety
- Climbing to New Heights: Boosting Traffic and Revenue with an Indoor Ropes Course
- How to Launch a Zip Line Company
- Ride a bike modified to attach to a zipline cable
- Adopting Universal Design and Adaptive Techniques for Inclusive Adventure
- From Skills to Thrills: How to Start and Run a Successful Adventure Business
- Thinking of investing and operating a Zipline? We got you covered with this expert article!
- Rope Course Construction: A Comprehensive Guide
- Leisure and Adventure in Retail Real Estate: The Future of Shopping
- The Benefits of Netted Attractions for Operators and Guests
- Thrills Adventure for Family Entertainment Centers’