A cost-effective new amusement-based tower that can support multiple adventure activities.
The ultimate thrill tower is built to supplement your existing recreational offerings. The Adventure Tower allows many activities to exist in a vertical space, minimizing the tower footprint and maximizing throughput in a small space. Using the thrill-adventure line of products, your customers can climb, zip, jump, and more all on one convenient structure.
Additional expert information on the Adventure Business
Interested to read more about the Adventure Business with our expert articles?
- Designing Ropes Courses and Adventure Parks, what are the key factors?
- Logistics and throughput in Adventure Parks
- The Benefits of Netted Attractions for Operators and Guests
- Leisure and Adventure in Retail Real Estate
- Thinking of investing and operating a Zipline?
- Thrills Adventure for Family Entertainment Centers
- Transform your unused roof space into an unique attraction
- How to Start and Run a Successful Adventure Business
- Thinking about investing and operating a Ropes Course?
- Business Ideas for all-year Operations in Resorts
- Climbing Walls at FECs: ROI Considerations
- Improve the Accessibility and Inclusivity of Your Climbing Gym
- How to Launch a Zip Line Company
- You Have the Platforms Already…
- Auto-Belay and hands-free climbing challenges
- Summer Business Ideas for Ski Resorts
- Increase Thrills and Drive More Revenue
- Maximize Your Park's Potential with an Online Reservation System
- The Importance of a Safety and Quality Management System