A cost-effective new amusement-based tower that can support multiple adventure activities.
The ultimate thrill tower is built to supplement your existing recreational offerings. The Adventure Tower allows many activities to exist in a vertical space, minimizing the tower footprint and maximizing throughput in a small space. Using the thrill-adventure line of products, your customers can climb, zip, jump, and more all on one convenient structure.
Catering to the exploding adventure sports industry, the modular Adventure Tower is designed for maximum participant experience and throughput. The tower is extremely customizable, and activities can be hand selected to fit your operational needs. Each additional activity added will increase your tower's overall maximum throughput, thereby increasing your rate of return on investment. Compatible with all of our Thrill products, enhance customer experience with an Adventure Tower including any combination of the following activities:
- Zip Lining
- Leap of Faith
- TRUBLUE Auto Belay / Intro to Free Fall Rides
- QUICKflight Free Fall / Intermediate Free Fall
- FlightLine Descent / Advanced Free Fall
Your tower can also be made from a variety of materials, allowing you the ability to choose the overall look and feel of your structure. The custom materials options will allow you to create your tower to be consistent with other structures at your resort, adventure, or amusement park, and will positively contribute to your existing aesthetics. You can also add or remove certain elements of your tower, such as roofing, extra platforms, a second climbing wall, more devices... if you can dream it, we can design it.
Contact Us For a Design Proposal
We are happy to provide an Adventure Tower design proposals for your business. For more information and quotes for a custom Adventure Tower, contact us today.
Creating extraordinary High-Rope Adventures: Skywalker develops up-market concepts for Family Entertainment Centers (FEC) and Outdoor activity sites and manufactures ECO forest high-wire parks, high ropes courses, adventure towers, outdoor playgrounds and adventure parks. Experience, innovative design, high quality, and the safety and durability of their products earmark Skywalker as one of the leading manufacturers of adventurous leisure facilities in Europe. The unique services portfolio, combined with ERCA (European Ropes Course Association) certified training programs, enables customers to run a safe and profitable operation with a fast ROI.
Additional expert information on the Adventure Business
Interested to read more about the Adventure Business with our expert articles?
- Logistics and throughput in Adventure Parks, key elements in Customer satisfaction
- Profitable Upgrades for Aerial Adventure Parks
- Integrating Gaming Technology into Adventure Parks
- Optimizing Adventure Park Operations: The Power of Predictive Analytics
- The Benefits of Integrating Urban Adventure Play in Commercial Retail
- Creating Profitable Adventure Parks: Tips and Strategies
- Roller Coaster Zipline: The Thrilling and Profitable Amusement Solution
- Prioritizing Safety: The Key to Success in Aerial Adventure Parks
- Maximize Your Adventure Park's Potential with an Online Reservation System
- Importance of a Safety and Quality Management System at Adventure Parks
- Virtual Reality Training in Adventure Parks: Revolutionizing Skill Development and Safety
- Climbing to New Heights: Boosting Traffic and Revenue with an Indoor Ropes Course
- How to Launch a Zip Line Company
- Ride a bike modified to attach to a zipline cable
- Adopting Universal Design and Adaptive Techniques for Inclusive Adventure
- From Skills to Thrills: How to Start and Run a Successful Adventure Business
- Thinking of investing and operating a Zipline? We got you covered with this expert article!
- Rope Course Construction: A Comprehensive Guide
- Leisure and Adventure in Retail Real Estate: The Future of Shopping
- The Benefits of Netted Attractions for Operators and Guests
- Thrills Adventure for Family Entertainment Centers’