If you are adventurous and are not afraid of heights, you will soon be able to show your climbing skills in the Parque West adventure park, the largest climbing course in the Netherlands. This climbing park is unique in its kind and is suitable for both adults and children.
More than 100 obstacles and countless courses: Utrecht will have the largest climbing park in the Netherlands. A new climbing park in Leidsche Rijn in Utrecht, called Parque West, will open its doors in the summer of 2023. With this, Utrecht will soon have the largest climbing park in the Netherlands, where children can experience adrenaline and fun.Parque West is extremely suitable for experienced climbers, but visitors without climbing experience can also use almost a hundred obstacles at different heights. For the real daredevils it is possible to do a free fall, and there are no fewer than thirteen ziplines that allow visitors to zoom through the air at great speed. So you don't have to suffer from fear of heights to do this course.
The new climbing park must become 'a new place full of adrenaline, fun and experience'. The Maximapark, where nature and sport come together in an organic way, is the perfect place for an outdoor playground for children. Soon kids will be able to climb over obstacles, go down a zip line or free fall. The climbing park will contain more than a hundred obstacles and various courses.
Parque West is an extension of the existing Kartfabrique. In the future, Parque West will expand with various indoor and outdoor playgrounds around the Maximapark.Parque West is an extension of the leisure range of the Kartfabrique. Here we work every day to create an environment where young and old come together and make lasting memories. We want to surprise and do things a little differently. We dream big and that is how the wish for a first outdoor activity arose. This grew into a new location: Parque West. The adventure park is located in the Maxima Park, a special area where nature and sport come together in an organic way. A perfect match with the vision of Parque West.
The first activity to open is a climbing park. Not just any climbing park, but even the largest climbing park in the Netherlands. The place to enjoy yourself all day long. Climb over obstacles, zipline or free fall. With more than 100 obstacles at different heights and different routes, it is possible for everyone to push their limits. In the future, Parque West will expand with various indoor and outdoor activities. The largest climbing park in the Netherlands is part of De Fabrique Holding. It is the intention that everyone can experience a whole day of entertainment in this gigantic climbing park.
The largest climbing park in the Netherlands will open on 27 May in the Leidsche Rijn district of Utrecht. At the site, which has been named “Parque West,” visitors will soon be able to climb, free fall and zip line along various routes. A climbing park is not only for daredevils, but also for families, groups of friends and groups of colleagues who are not afraid of a new adventure. The large 25 meter high climbing tower with 91 adventurous, original obstacles is the highlight of the park: a must-do for every climber. It is the ideal place to test your climbing skills and push your limits. And for those who dare, there is the free fall and there are 13 blistering ziplines for the ultimate adrenaline rush.
The highlight of the park, which is located near the Máxima Park, is a 25 meter high climbing tower with 100 obstacles. There is also a free fall in the park and there are thirteen ziplines, with which enthusiasts can fly through the air at great speed. Parque West offers climbing courses for every level. For the smallest climbers with a length of 90 to 129 centimetres, there is a special mini-course, where the young generation can get acquainted with climbing in a playful way. This also makes Parque West the most adventurous outing for children's parties, birthday parties and school trips.
So the daredevils can go to Parque West, but there are climbing courses for all kinds of other levels. For example, there is a special mini course for children between 90 and 129 centimeters tall. The climbing park is the first activity of our new location Parque West. In a next phase, the catering industry will be opened and in the future we have even more unique activities in store!
Additional expert information on the Adventure Business
Interested to read more about the Adventure Business with our expert articles?
- Logistics and throughput in Adventure Parks, key elements in Customer satisfaction
- Profitable Upgrades for Aerial Adventure Parks
- Integrating Gaming Technology into Adventure Parks
- Optimizing Adventure Park Operations: The Power of Predictive Analytics
- The Benefits of Integrating Urban Adventure Play in Commercial Retail
- Creating Profitable Adventure Parks: Tips and Strategies
- Roller Coaster Zipline: The Thrilling and Profitable Amusement Solution
- Prioritizing Safety: The Key to Success in Aerial Adventure Parks
- Maximize Your Adventure Park's Potential with an Online Reservation System
- Importance of a Safety and Quality Management System at Adventure Parks
- Virtual Reality Training in Adventure Parks: Revolutionizing Skill Development and Safety
- Climbing to New Heights: Boosting Traffic and Revenue with an Indoor Ropes Course
- How to Launch a Zip Line Company
- Ride a bike modified to attach to a zipline cable
- Adopting Universal Design and Adaptive Techniques for Inclusive Adventure
- From Skills to Thrills: How to Start and Run a Successful Adventure Business
- Thinking of investing and operating a Zipline? We got you covered with this expert article!
- Rope Course Construction: A Comprehensive Guide
- Leisure and Adventure in Retail Real Estate: The Future of Shopping
- The Benefits of Netted Attractions for Operators and Guests
- Thrills Adventure for Family Entertainment Centers’
source: Parque West