Certified in accordance with EN341:2011-1A and EN360:2002
The “Most Tested. Most Trusted. Most Tru.” Auto Belay in the world just passed another BIG test!
What does this mean?
Head Rush Technologies believes in testing our equipment to the strictest standards. We have an awesome responsibility as the world leader in Auto Belay manufacturing to take the lead in regulation and safety requirements. With roughly one billion descents a year on our devices around the world, we have the most tested auto belay on the market.
- EN341:2011 is the CE standard for Personal Protective Equipment against falls from height – Descender Devices
- “Class 1” – Relates to automatic descenders
- “A” – Signifies the highest level of testing in this category
- EN360:2002 – is the CE standard for Personal Protective Equipment against falls from height – Retractable type fall arresters
Above and Beyond
TÜV SÜD tested the TRUBLUE devices to 10x Class A. This represents a 15,000% increase in testing cycles than our closest competitor (Class C). We are also the only Auto Belay certified as meeting the requirements of EN360:2002. This means our device is designed and certified for Shock Loads. If you don’t have a TRUBLUE, be sure to check your device to see if it meets these standards.
Why it’s important?
Every day, gyms, competitions, camps, etc. have a choice to make when they pick an Auto Belay for their business. They can choose the best, or they can choose one that tests to a lower standard. With lives hanging, we fully believe that going with the device that is the most thoroughly tested is the only option.
Who is TÜV SÜD?
TÜV SÜD is the world’s leader in testing and product certification and the most recognized Notified Body in the world. 2016 marked their 150th anniversary as a world leader in premium quality, safety and sustainability solutions.
Additional expert Information regarding Auto Belay technology and advantages
Interested to read more about the Auto Belay technology and expert opinions?
- Why More FECs Trust TRUBLUE Auto Belays
- TRUBLUE iQ+ World's first catch-and-hold auto belay
- Climbing Walls at FECs: ROI Considerations
- Improve the Accessibility and Inclusivity of Your Climbing Gym
- Catch-and-Hold: What is it and how does it work?
- Climbing on Auto Belay: What You Need to Know
- What is No Delay Belay?
- 7 Ways Magnetic Braking Is Better Than Friction
- A Kid’s Guide to Gym Climbing
- 5 Ways TRUBLUE Can Help a Climbing Gym
- Auto-Belay and hands-free climbing challenges
- Auto Belay for Speed Climbing
- Speed climbing is becoming more popular then ever
- 5 unique ways to use an auto belay
- Auto belay retraction systems white paper